Monday, August 26, 2013

Lots of smiles and laughs Meeting the cousins

The other weekend all cousins on my mother's side met up at my aunt and uncle's place at Justerö in Stockholm's archipelago. It had been planned for about a year and was put together as many of the cousins don't get a chance to meet each other that often. The place is 1-2 hours from Stockholm by car and was very pretty. It was very nice to meet each other and while children and grownups played together we shared many laughs. It was really good seeing everyone.

Alexandra enjoying the hammock 



My cousin's daughter Benyada mastered jumping!


My cousin Andreas playing 'crocket'


My cousin Nina's daughter Ebba


It's hard work playing...


Max, Mikaela and Alexandra had fun with the swing



The whole group


Mikaela and Alexandra enjoys jumping



No comments:

Post a Comment