Friday, December 14, 2012

Snow in Milan

Went to Milan to see clients yesterday and was surprised to see that it was colder in Milan than in London - AND snowing! After seeing my first snow in Helsinki in the beginning of this week here we went again. I love snow - it's very pretty! But it has one big disadvantage when traveling - often means chaos. And fair enough, after a 3 hour delay when flying from Helsinki (to be fair, it was because of heavy fog in London) my flight from Milan this eve was cancelled. Luckily I was able to get on a flight two hours later (well am not on it yet and it hadn't left London when I checked in so maybe I should be a bit careful about what I write - just in case) from an airport a bit further away. Hope I get on. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment