Saturday, December 1, 2012

'Liten' is growing too fast!

Visited Stockholm for four days. Always nice to see my family. And it's amazing to see how fast Alexandra (Liten), my little niece, is growing - it's unbelievable! And so is her hair... I think she's cut her hair three times already. And she's only one and a half!


My brother came visit...


...with Emmelie, his girlfriend. 


'Liten' loves the iPad



Alexandra should be in bed (she should go to bed by seven). But with all the people around and her being the most curious little child, she didn't feel like sleeping...


Plus there was cheese doodles... She loves her cheese doodles. 


Still up early the morning after. Straight to her toys


Her mommy takes care of Alexandra, Alexandra takes care of her doll...


I can eat myself! DO NOT NEED HELP! :-)


Hello, anybody there?


Maybe you want to talk to my wolf?


So much fun playing with dad!


Hi Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment