Monday, December 17, 2012

Oxford Street and Regent Street wish Merry Christmas

No exploration of Christmas lights is complete without the yearly light in the heart of London - from Piccadilly Circus up Regent Street and all along Oxford Street. We had a nice walk and I must confess that I have a little more Christmas feeling than a couple of days ago. Our Christmas tree at home has been set up and we have a Swedish 'adventsljusstake' but the Christmas decorations all over the city... Well, I guess it's the icing on the cake.

Oxford Circus looking down towards Selfridges. 


Looking in the other direction.


Regent Street wishes us all a Merry Christmas


Regent Street



Back on Oxford Street, walking towards Selfridges. 



Marmite - you either love it or hate it. I can admit - I am _ _ _ a fan... But thank you for sponsoring this years lights of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment